Idea Generation Workshops
Overview: Idea Generation Workshops
Developing a submission
In line with ANZUP’s strategic plan to promote and encourage members to bring new concepts forward for idea development, we hold Idea Generation Workshops.
The workshops are designed to facilitate and support those members who actively contribute in our teleconferences and across our research activities who have an idea they would like to put forward for discussion and, if supported, to further develop into a future grant application.
We also encourage our emerging research, trainee and recent graduate members to attend the workshop(s) as an educational opportunity, even if you are not presenting an idea yourself.
Workshop dates for 2024 are:
- Quality of Life – Friday 1 March, Pullman Sydney Airport
- Translational – Friday 8 March, ParkRoyal Melbourne Airport
- Germ Cell – Friday 15 March, ParkRoyal Melbourne Airport
- Prostate – Friday 22 March, Pullman Sydney Airport
- Imaging & Theranostics, Friday 3 May, ParkRoyal Melbourne Airport
- BUP – Friday 10 May, Pullman Sydney Airport
- RCC – Friday 17 May, ParkRoyal Melbourne Airport