ANZUP Prostate Cancer Rapid Fire Program
The ANZUP Prostate Cancer Rapid Fire is a multidisciplinary educational program. It has been developed to facilitate further understanding of contemporary oncology management through advances in clinical trials and will cover landmark clinical trials in prostate cancer, whilst providing mentorship from experts in the field. The program has been designed to offer trainees and junior consultants’ insight into the evolution of prostate cancer management and evidence behind contemporary clinical practice.
Date: Friday 18 November – Saturday 19 November 2022
Venue: Hyatt Regency, 161 Sussex Street, Sydney, Wharf Room
Time: Commences at 12.30 pm on Friday 18 November and finishes at 4.15 pm on Saturday 19 November.
Registration fee: $200
- Screening and Diagnosis (screening, MRI, PSMA, biopsy approaches)
- Localised disease
- Locally advanced disease (including adjuvant, multimodal treatments)
- Metastatic hormone sensitive (including biochemical relapse, oligomets)
- Metastatic castrate resistant (including theranostics)
- Supportive care (exercise, bone health, cardio-oncology)
Applications are now closed for the 2022 ANZUP Prostate Cancer Rapid Fire Program.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly.