ANZUP is a cooperative clinical trials group, established to bring together all the professional disciplines and groups involved in researching and treating cancers of the genitourinary system (prostate, kidney, bladder, testis), together with people with personal experience of these cancers.
Our mission is to conduct clinical trial research to improve treatment of Bladder, Kidney, Testicular and Prostate Cancers.
The objectives of the Company are to develop, foster and promote prostate and urogenital cancer research by:
- providing access to clinical trials for all appropriate Australian and New Zealand patients
- increasing involvement of and collaboration with various professional disciplines in clinical and preclinical research
- providing opportunities for clinical research
- building systems to simplify and streamline clinical research of the highest quality
- fostering a culture of research amongst all clinicians involved in the care of patients with urogenital cancers
- providing training opportunities for the next generation of clinical researchers
- providing for translational studies in prostate and other urogenital cancers, including tissue banking from clinical trials for further studies
This website offers resources to assist users in obtaining information about ANZUP’s cancer clinical trials research program, a platform to facilitate membership applications, information on our educational activities, resources while encouraging the community to participate and support ANZUP through philanthropic, corporate or personal donations. It is not the intent of the ANZUP or this website to provide specific medical advice regarding the diagnosis and treatment of prostate, bladder, kidney or testicular cancer. Such advice should always be obtained in consultation with a qualified medical practitioner.
While ANZUP has attempted to make the information on this website as accurate as possible, the information on this website is for personal and/or educational use only. It is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. ANZUP does not accept any responsibility to the extent provided by law of any consequential damage or loss caused to any person accessing or relying on information provided on this website. All access and use of this website is at the risk of the user.
Persons accessing the website who require confirmation of any information should contact the ANZUP. ANZUP does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage occasioned by use of the information contained on the website nor from any access to the website. All access and use is at the risk of the user.
Information provided on this website is an expression of intent only and is not to be taken as a firm offer or undertaking. ANZUP reserves the right to discontinue or vary such information at any time without notice.
ANZUP has provided hypertext links to a number of other websites as a service to users of this website. This service does not imply that ANZUP endorses those sites or material on them in any way.