ANZUP is pleased to be working with our 2018 Corporate Supporters:
ANZUP invites you to participate in our Corporate Supporter Program. ANZUP is keen to work with all companies, including the pharmaceutical industry, to build partnerships that are successful and mutually beneficial.
Corporate Supporter Benefits
- Access to through to our multidisciplinary cancer clinical experts
- Acknowledgement in ANZUP communication, newsletters and website
- Annual update for ANZUP trials and potential new concepts
- Invitation to biannual meeting
- Badging of various education resources developed by ANZUP
- And much more.
Corporate Supporter Achievements
- The creation of Concept Development Workshops across bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular cancer
- The development of the Best of GU Evening Symposium
- Greater reach of our 'A little below the belt' consumer newsletter across Australia
- And more.
You can download further information on our Corporate Supporter Program and its benefits here.
If you would like more information on how you or your company can participate in this program to support our research activities, please contact our Chief Executive Officer Margaret McJannett at email@example.com or Lucy Byers, Marketing & Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org call (02) 9562 5033.