Abstracts submissions are now open for #ANZUP21 ASM.
- The submitted abstract must be original work, although encore abstracts are permitted;
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words, excluding author(s) names, affiliations, organisations and references;
- Results must be included. Abstracts with “results will be presented” statement will not be considered;
- If the abstract is submitted by someone other than the presenter, the author(s) and presenter must be clearly identified;
- Abbreviations may be used as per the BJUI guidelines. For abbreviations not listed in BJUI, first spell out in its entirety then include the abbreviations in a bracket afterwards then use the abbreviation where necessary from then on i.e Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate (ANZUP) Cancer Trials Group;
- Please submit your abstract in the following format;
– Author (first name, last name and organisation/s in the order they should appear);
– Content (300 word limit);
– References (no more than 3 references listed in numerical dot points.
- Abstract submission closes 9am AEST Monday 30 August.
NB: If you are an ANZUP member and submit a successful abstract, one author is eligible for a complimentary registration.