Abstract submissions for #ANZUP23 ASM are not yet open. Check back for updates.
The ASM Convening Committee is pleased to invite abstract submissions from all professional disciplines and groups involved in researching and treating genitourinary cancers for admission into the program for 2023.
Submitters are requested to read the information below before preparing and submitting an abstract.
During the submission process, you will be asked to select a theme for your abstract from:
- Bladder and Urothelial
- Testicular / Penile
- Quality of life / Translational / Supportive care
- Create a physical Poster in landscape orientation that is no greater than 120cm wide by 100cm high that can be displayed during the ASM.
- Accepted abstracts will also be published in the ASM Program and the ASM App.
The Convening Committee will only communicate via email with the nominated main contact for the abstract submission; therefore, it is imperative that the details given in the email address field are accurate. It is expected that the contact person will communicate the outcome of the abstract submission with all presenters and authors.
It is a requirement that the nominated author of a successful abstract submission is registered to attend the ASM.
• Text should be entered in upper and lower case. Please do not type abstract titles or text all in capital letters.
• There is a maximum of 300 words for the abstract, excluding title, author(s) names, affiliations, organisations and references.
• Images and tables should NOT be included.
• The abstract should include:
– Introduction and Objectives– Methods– Results and– Conclusions*
• Only standard abbreviations may be used as per the BJUI guidelines (please click here to view). For abbreviations not listed on the BJUI list, please write in full in the first instance with the abbreviation in brackets. Please write titles in full with no abbreviations.
• You will be asked to identify the presenter during the abstract submission process.
• Abstracts submitted for presentation will be published exactly as submitted. All submissions should be checked for accuracy and spelling prior to submission. Please ensure that all authors are included in your abstract in the order you would like the names to appear.
• Please do not send multiple submissions of the same abstract. To enable you to edit and access your abstract before the submission deadline, please note your username and password to log back in and amend.
• You will be sent an acknowledgement email once your abstract submission is complete and submitted. If you do not receive this acknowledgement email, please contact the conference secretariat on the details below.
• Please note that, once submitted, the abstract can no longer be edited. You should email the conference secretariat to make further changes on the details below.
• The final decision on acceptances and on publication and presentation formats are at the discretion of the Convening Committee.