The Friends of ANZUP is a new initiative connecting a community of people whose lives have been impacted by prostate, kidney, bladder or testicular cancers. Members of Friends of ANZUP will receive information from people who understand the challenges. It aims to provide:
- Information about the benefits of clinical trials and how to access them;
- Information about research conducted by ANZUP;
- Biannual community magazine, 'A little below the belt' featuring regular updates and stories from health professionals, researchers, cancer survivors and cancer trial participants;
- Invitation to Community Engagement Forum;
- Practical resources to help those living with prostate and urogenital cancers;
- Regular e-news and other resources deemed necessary to meet the aims of the network.
Join as a Friends of ANZUP and help us achieve our mission to improve the outcomes and treatment for those living with testicular, prostate, kidney and bladder cancers.
Sign up today with the form below. Alternatively send us an email