The mission of the Company is to conduct clinical trial research to improve treatment of Bladder, Kidney, Testicular and Prostate Cancers.
To develop, foster and promote prostate and urogenital cancer research by
• providing access to clinical trials for all appropriate Australian and New Zealand patients
• increasing involvement of and collaboration with various professional disciplines in clinical and preclinical research
• providing opportunities for clinical research
• building systems to simplify and streamline clinical research of the highest quality
• fostering a culture of research amongst all clinicians involved in the care of patients with urogenital cancers
• providing training opportunities for the next generation of clinical researchers
• providing for translational studies in prostate and other urogenital cancers, including tissue banking from clinical trials for further studies
ANZUP Strategic Plan:Our 5 Goals 2016-2018
1. Expand, diversify maximise quality trials
2. Increase engagement
3. Develop sustainable and innovative funding
4. Maintain and enhance mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders
5. Expand and broaden ANZUP's profile
ANZUP is committed to promoting gender diversity across all our research activities.