The 2017 ANZUP ASM Preliminary Program is now available!
'The Art & Science of Best Practice'
Program highlights include:
The convening committee has been hard at work to ensure the program is comprehensive and multidisciplinary, appealing to
- State of the art presentations from leading international and Australian experts
- Up-to-date management and research for prostate and other genitourinary cancers
- PCFA ANZUP Nurses Symposium
- Inaugural Translational Research Symposium
- ANZUP MDT Masterclass where delegates have the opportunity to have questions answered by expert panels
- Evening Symposium - 'The Art of Getting the Science into Best Practice'
- Clinical Trial Concept Development Workshop
- Overview of current and planned ANZUP trials
- Community Engagement Forum: “A little below the belt”
all health professionals involved in urogenital cancers. Sessions and workshops across the ASM encourage active participation and the sharing of information and knowledge around 'The Art & Science of Best Practice' in GU cancers.